Tuesday, March 16, 2010

one week.

enough of fighting. since we parted till we meet again, there never was peace between us. fights, fights and more fights. worst i've ever been through. seriously, since we parted, things were never fine. like i said in the last post, i wanted so much to meet hubby. had told him earlier on but we didn't manage to meet. i waited till 2145hrs. and i actually lied to him about being at marine parade. i sure did miss him and had a hard time sleeping that night and the rest of the nights. from the moment i placed my feet at paya lebar, i teared. as i talked to gf een and him as well. but nothing occurred to him. talked to him otp. then texted him all the rest of the while. unwillingly, for sure. had told afad to help me out with looking after him then. only way of sleeping was to hug my nike sweater that had the smell of him for the next 5days. in all of the 5days, nothing was right. arguments after arguments. from confessions to saying sorry. harsh words came out from my mouth. like seriously, it hurt me to hurt him. i couldn't believe that it was actually me saying all those to him. i thought it was some spirits possessed in my body. seriously, things almost come to an end that night. but after chat with afad who comforted me and said he would talk to hubby, i calmed down. helping taufiq to finish up his drawing and listening to songs at the same time really helped. the thought of baby. and he said sorry yesterday. i really hoped he meant his sorry. and try his best to not do it again. try to quit at the same time. i love him too much and im not ready to lose him to anything. he fetched me from home. our initial plan was to just get and mc for him and spend the rest of the day together, just the two of us. but he came with afad. after which we went to fetch dayah. lucky thing our place is not that far. still in the same estate, Bedok. off to Ang Mo Kio for brunch. both hubby and me had chicken rice. i didn't manage to finish mine up and so hubby finished it up for me. then we went to city square for desert at swensen's, afad's treat. had great fun and laughter. hubby's first time eating at a place like that. heeh. abey nak gatal dgn pmpn philippines. in front of me pulak tuu. hahah! he's always like that, im kinda used to it already. after desert, walked around then went to mustafa to check out the price for dayah's itouch. no plans after that so dayah decided on karaoke-ing at grandlink. FUN FUN FUN! got to sing tabah, cinta ini membunuhku, duet with hubby to jangan pisahkan and dua insan. then hubby sent me home. enough for the day. exhausted!

dearest hubby, remember that i love you so much and that im not willing to live without you or lose you to anything or anyone. I LOVE YOU.