Tuesday, March 9, 2010

4 days.

Saturday; 6th March 2010 - Tuesday; 9th March 2010.
woke up early to make it all seem real. though it disrupting my sleep. but by all means. lepaked at eunos ALONE until i know what to do. which is karaoke with iqah cat at 3pm. settled ez-link card problem first then off to bedok. wasted time at bedok library, finishing up my movie, '27 dresses'. hubby called to ask me to meet him at 7pm at paya lebar. then off to meet iqah cat at inter. then off to grandlink. catched up a lot with her. i knew i disappointed her. well, i was equally disappointed with myself too. haiss.. karaoked for an hour. ended at 5pm. then followed iqah cat to changi airport to meet her friends. then all four of us boarded the train where i went to paya lebar and them to bugis, i guess. my keychain broke. :( met hubby. slept in the van otw to woodlands checkpoint to fetch dayah. after which we went makan at sembawang. then to afad's place. hubby complained of ulcer at his lips. and sprained wrist hence thats why he took off the bracelet i bought for him. :( whats all this showing man? whats the meaning behind all off this? after changing, the six of us, dayah and afad, baby and din, hubby and myself, "movie-marathoned". first to sleep, baby. then dayah. then afad taking turns with din. hubby and i were the last man standing. :DDD we watched "My Name Is Khan" sad story but a bit too draggy. the movie ended at arnd 2.45am. when all went to sleep, me and hubby didnt. we stayed up. he played games on lappy and i watched movie. then dah mendak sgt the movie, i joined hubby to the games. hehh. we challenged. sape kalah kene kiss. hah!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
first night.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
played games all the way till morning. showered and continued playing games. hubby was supposed to shower after me. but he pulled me to join him in the games. then after he lost, he showered. we planned to get breakfast for them. drove to macs to get breakfast. plus afad's nasi lemak. after breakfast, helped him with washing of the van. from 11+am up to almost 2pm. tu pon psl afad dah call ckp nak gi sentosa kul 2pm. so we quickly got back to afad's place and showered. then left for sentosa. detoured to fetch afad's mak at woodlands. then off to sentosa. skyride and luge x3 rides = $20!!! believe it or not?!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sentosa; Skyride.
after everything, the boys went playing soccer at the beach. it was so beautiful until hubby drank vodka in front of me. i told him earlier that i didn't like it. well, at least not in front of me. so i was in no mood. watched the beautiful sunset whilst trying to calm myself down.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
beautiful sunset.
so much fun had to be spoiled with just a simple action. after last luge and skyride ride, we all went to KTM for dinner. hubby noticed the change of mood in me. i just reasoned it out by saying that im sleepy. but he knew it wasn't the truth. he read my sent items to ayda. it read 'can i be mad at my bf for drinking in front of me? when i already told him that i didn't like it.' and so we didn't talk. zero communication. both of us didn't have dinner. and they were all like, why?!? then i was like, tk lapar uhh. ngantok je. so after which, we went to cash studio at ming arcade. karaoked till 1am. we were not in good terms so we didn't sing much. we dueted on nana and achik's memori berkasih. :D and i sang another song; azharina's elegi sepi. then we went off. baby and din went their own way. afad sent dayah then kemek and he went home leaving hubby to drive me home. as soon as i got into the van, i laid my head on the pillow, lala-land cam greeting me. and i was awaken when hubby asked me to sit in front. then i continued sleeping on his lap. he didn't really send me to een's place that night. i didn't know of anyway to get hold of her. both our hp battery were dead. so we just slept in the van till morning came. romance in between. then he sent me to een's place. and i slept like pig until 1pm!!! woke up, lunch and then back to sleep!!! had dinner date with kak eiyra, kak fatt, dyanah and kak noi. but then i was too tired. AND MY EZLINK CARD WAS WITH HUBBY! how am i supposed to go over? in the end i used my transport money and cabbed down. dinner was superb! after dinner with them, i bussed down to paya lebar to meet hubby. he told me to meet him there and he slept! URGH!!! and so we spent another night together in the van at the same carpark, same lot. i was sleeping until suddenly, i couldn't sleep. told huby of it, but all he did was continue sleeping. it okayy. he's probably too tired. and he had to work again the nest day, which is today. and we woke up at 730am. he was like, OHH SHIT! then drove me to yishun mrt and dropped me there. i can't help but cry on my way to bedok in bus 854. i just can't imagine how im going to go to sleep in days to come without hubby by me. after all the three nights sleeping with him. listening to his heart beating. listening to him breath. his warm arms hugging me. watch him sleep. sweat as he sleep. wiped his sweat and all. im not prepared for tonight. i'd give my all to have just one more night with him. ;(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my ♥.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
swear i never want this moment to end.